Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Introductions

Greetings to all,

My name is Jame Lyn.  I am starting this blog because due to traumatic events in my life I have decided to take advantage of the writing skills I have and attempt to get my thoughts and feelings out.  I will probably cover everything from personal issues and how I deal with them to current events on politics, medicine, crime, gender diversity and orientation, etc.  Everything that will be posted will have information to back up my claims such as resources.  However, I will include my opinions.  I hope that the public will enjoy the sporadic rants and raves of a Trans-woman in transition.  This is a very hard life I live and finding avenues to positively deal with my issues can be a challenge.  I encourage everyone who reads or follows to give their opinion, providing it is done in a respectful manner. 

I have come to the realization that the world is an empty place, even though there are billions of people inhabiting this planet.  My dream is to not get everyone to live in some fantastical idea euphoria, but in a harmony that includes mutual respect and assistance to all.  I see so many bad things going on in our government, home lives, work lives, and abroad that it is hard to see where the future will take humankind.  However, I do believe that the essence of the human spirit is to help each other regardless of color, creed, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, sex, age, and all those other stereotypical labels that we tend to put on one another.  I wish and hope that someone who reads any or even one of these entries will be enlightened and that the information and opinions posted will give them insight and guidance in whatever area or level of life experience they may be in.

Many call me an activist.  I guess, if you need to put a label on my then yes I am.  However, my ultimate goal is not necessarily to show people how to live their lives.  More, helpful hints that have come from my own personal experience and any advice on how I would handle a situation.  I hope that this will be as rewarding an experience for the reader as it will be for myself as the author.  I will attempt to post as often as I can, however, due to time constraints, I will not be posting daily at first.  I am hoping for three times a week.  This is my first post as you can see and it will be followed by a post I placed on Facebook a few days ago, just to get the ball rolling.  Hope you all enjoy.  Peace, Love, Unity, Respect.

Jame Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment